Making Progress

7 Mar

I’ve been busy working this week and I’ve made a lot of progress. I did a re-edit of my short story, “The Shelter” and totally redid the cover.  I also setup accounts for goodreads and shelfari as well as joined Kindleboards.  So it looks like I will finally get around to marketing my book.  I will post links here once I setup my profiles. If you look on the left panel there are some progress bars on how I’m doing with my projects so you guys can keep me accountable. 🙂  My goal is to finish writing the first scifi episode this week and to edit at least 10,000 words of my novel by next week. So there, I’ve written it here, so that means I have to do it. Right 😉

I’m really happy with my new cover. I used Gimp for the design and I highly recommend it to anyone who wants to design their own book cover.  It’s free and easy to use.  I just watched a ton of youtube videos on how to use Gimp and within a few hours I was designing like crazy.  No exaggeration!

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: